|Title:||Digital Marketing Coordinator|
Reflex Media is a business development, branding and marketing agency, providing software development, public relations, digital marketing, advertising, event production, product and content management, and creative services. We started as a startup, so we know how to build businesses from the ground up. We help products reach their market potential by delivering data-driven business strategies, brand incubation, and integrated marketing campaigns.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will posses the skills necessary to multitask in a fast paced environment and display exceptional initiative and follow-through. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will possess excellent writing and proofreading skills as well as strategic and researching skills. This role requires the ability to work both independently and collaboratively on online marketing campaigns for all Reflex Media Inc. brands.
The Entry Level Marketer position will assume important responsibilities from the very beginning. This includes learning the roles of all web marketing specialists, executing tasks that support team goals, and thoroughly understanding how specific results are achieved through online strategies.
- Support Adwords, SEO, Affiliate & Email marketing Initiatives for all Reflex Media brands to include Seeking Arrangement, MissTravel, & WhatsYourPrice.
- Create engaging marketing content to improve customer retention.
- Analyze and measure success of campaigns.
- Proofread marketing content for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Support Digital Marketing Team with all other duties as assigned.
- Writing up specs for marketing projects involving Product and Dev.
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS is a plus.
- Exceptional content writing skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Proficiency with Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in online marketing
- Ability to proficiently communicate technical instructions, oral and written.